Thursday, October 13, 2011

So today is Malachi's 1st birthday. I can't believe a year has passed since my beautiful baby boy was born. It doesn't seem possible. It feels like it was only a few weeks ago that I had an infant, and now I have a toddler. But with all this being said, I am so very excited about this birthday! Today we are just having a family day with Malachi for his birthday, and we'll celebrate his big party on Saturday. So to start off this day of celebration, we made cake batter pancakes for breakfast!



They weren't quite as good as I had hoped, but it was still really fun to make them. I'm kind of obsessed with cake batter.




Malachi seemed to really enjoy them, and that's what mattered anyway. :)











Next we filled the house with balloons while Malachi was taking his nap.



He adores balloons so we knew he would be excited when he woke up!
























Next we got a Birthday Day phone call from Nana. She wanted to know what Malachi thought of all the balloons she sent him. And as always, Malachi enjoyed talking on the phone.



Finally we were off to Toy-R-Us for a few toys!




He picked a soft stuffed animal and a ball. It was so sweet to watch him with all the toys.




















Finally we finished the day with a family dinner at home. Now I can't wait till his birthday party on Saturday!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment